- Understanding of market trends and opportunities, definition of appropriate strategies, taking into account the prevailing market conditions and evaluating their impact
- Effective organization of resources in the sales area as well as third party resources in sales operation management
- Planning realistic strategies with respect to objectives, actions and deadlines, determination of appropriate resources for efficient achievement and definition of corresponding follow-up mechanisms, using corrective measures when necessary
- Understanding of market dynamics and ability to identify information needs to reduce risks when making business decisions, while selecting the most appropriate information and resources
- Application of appropriate techniques in customer interaction in varied scenarios to build rapport with the aim of establishing strong and lasting relationships with customers, maintaining a clear orientation towards sales
Furthermore, this master’s degree provides you with a set of comprehensive as well as cross-curricular skills essential for professional activity; the following are some of the notable skills:
- Creativity and innovation
- Analysis and synthesis
- Professional communication
- Autonomous learning
- Team management
- ICT integration
- International vision
- Change anticipation
- Customer orientation
- Ethical, social and environmental responsibility
- A strong professional orientation for students wishing to gain the skills required for becoming a marketing professional in a company operating in international markets, or for entrepreneurs who are looking to start their own companies.
- A research focus for students that wish to go on to write a node/45e thesis(in which case they will need to complete 12 research ECTS as specified in the optional subjects) to be awarded the title of doctor from IQS School of Management.
This msster will prepare you to take on professional roles such as Product/Brand Manager, Account Manager, Category Manager, Social Media Specialist, Market Researcher, Marketing Analyst, Consultor, Sales Executive, in addition to many other opportunities related to the subject.
Additionally, once you have finished your master program and are a Master in International Marketing and Sales Management, IQS School of Management will provide you with access to its Job Opportunities service managed by the Faculty job center.