The International MBA has been designed so that participants can enhance and increase their knowledge in business management and administration, work with the main management tools and strengthen their managerial skills and competences. It is a management Master’s Degree focused on understanding all areas involved in the management of organizations, with a complete overview of the company, the way it functions and how it is organized.
All of this is enriched by the networking opportunities available with the other participating professionals, our teaching staff and the professionals invited to our conferences, discussions and activities, which is crucial for enhancing professional positioning.
Top four reasons to do EAE’s International MBA:
1. The Business Game experience enables students to create and manage their own company, and test theis abilities and knowledge acquired during the first part of the program, by means of a contest between classmates in which they put themselves in the shoes of a real entrepreneur.
2. A specialist seminar in which leading entrepreneurs from the Spanish business scene share their insight with participants with respect to the key factors to take into consideration in order to be successful and competetive on the Spanish market.
3. The objective of the Business Plan plan is to bring together all of the information obtained throughout the program and put it into practice in a company creation project.
4. EAE, ranked as one of the top 50 European Business Schools in terms of offering their MBA students a high rate of employability according to the “Global 200 Business School Report” ranking by QS.
5. International Networking: The international profile of the participants underpins the programme’s multi-disciplinary vision. 88% of IMBA students come from outside Spain, from countries such as Argentina, Brazil, China, Colombia, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Italy, Mexico, Norway, Russia, Turkey, the United Kingdom and the USA.
Do you want to study at EAE? Click here to find out about International MBA’s admission process.
Need some help with financing?: Click here to find out about our Fudding, grants and financial support.
On the EAE’s International MBA, you will learn about:
1. LEADERSHIP: Managing and leading an organization thanks to the enhancement of essential knowledge in all areas of a company: marketing, finances, accounting, human capital and operations.
2. EFFECTIVENESS: Developing the appropriate tools and capacities for leadership: team work, motivation, communication, business ethics and social responsibility.
3. SUSTAINABILITY: Evolving within complex and competitive national and international organizations, underpinned by sustainable development.
4. CHANGE: Adapting to and anticipating the organization’s needs in terms of change in order to remain competitive.
5. GLOBAL MANAGEMENT: Managing the organization’s flexibility in view of the emergence of new technologies, new markets and the evolution of society.
6. ENTREPRENEURSHIP: Strengthening the entrepreneurial spirit and setting the foundations for the creation of new businesses, while encouraging innovation and creativity.
Environment and Global Markets
This subject involves an analysis of the economic indicators that allow us to analyze the environment in which the company moves, or the markets in which it wants to penetrate, in order to make the right decision. Another important factor to consider when deciding to enter a given market is their legal and tax framework. It also analyzes in depth, the markets for the purposes of marketing and sales.
In this area we will perform the best composition of human resources of the company, defining jobs and evaluate them based on study skills. The programme also involves the training of leaders, where the student must learn and internalize various skills that take him her to become a succesful professional.
The resources available to the company for appropriate decision-making, is the financial analysis, fundraising and investment selection. We can also include logistics and operations management, as well as learning how to perform efficient management control of the business.
The subjects pretends to analyze the strategic aspects for taking better decisions, both to undertake new projects or businesses, or to initiate internationalization processes. A business game is also included, for simulations about the decision made and its consequences.
The Business Game experience enables students to create and manage their own company, and test their abilities and knowledge acquired during the first part of the programme, by means of a contest between classmates in which they put themselves in the shoes of a real entrepreneur.
The objective of the plan is to bring together all of the information obtained throughout the programme and put it into practice in a company creation project. To draft the plan, the participants must take into account the influence that the various functional areas have on the viability of the business project, define the future strategy of the company and the implementation of the business measures and policies that they consider to be most suitable in order to achieve the objectives of the company.
The Business Game experience enables students to create and manage their own company, and test their abilities and knowledge acquired during the first part of the program, by means of a contest between classmates in which they put themselves in the shoes of a real entrepreneur.
EAE assesses the competencies that companies value most highly and provides guidance students in this respect in order to facilitate their employability. The objective is to reach the level of development demanded by the labour market.
The main objective of the admissions process is to ensure the suitability of the candidates for the programme, by looking at their professional experience and their academic background.
Our aim is for all participants to make the most of the experience we offer through a context in which they may develop a long-term relationship with classmates, lecturers and alumni.
In order to start the admissions process, it is necessary to fill in the form so that EAE’s Academic Committee can consider their application. If the decision issued by the Academic Committee for the programme requested is positive, the candidate can complete their registration for the programme.
Participants who successfully complete the programme wil receive the qualification of International MBA from EAE Business School. Besides, students who fulfill the academic requirements established will obtain the MBA – Master of Business Administration degree from Universitat Politécnica de Catalunya (if studying in Barcelona) or the MBA – Master of Business Administration degree from Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (if studying in Madrid).
In order to receive the qualifications granted by EAE and the University, participants must fulfil the requirements stipulated by these institutions.
EAE offers special funding, grants and financial support conditions for all candidates accepted on the School’s programmes.
Since being founded in 1958, over 65,000 executives have passed through EAE’s classrooms. The School has participants from over 72 countries and 5 continents, with 95% of the students having professional experience.view website
Thanks to GLD Education, my life changing experience starts this september!
My life changing experience started with the help of GLD Education 6 months ago when I moved to Italy for my post graduate's studies, and my life hasn't been the same since. If time goes back, I will do it all over again!
With the help of GLD Education, I went to Czech republic for my master's studies, graduated and now I'm working in Prague. Thanks to GLD Education.
I went through the process with the help of GLD Education's members and soon I'll be arriving to Italy to start my new adventure.