Máster de Recursos Humanos
EAE’s Máster de Recursos Humanos (Master in Human Resources) is designed to train professionals to have a clear overview of the current role of Human Resources Directors, which objectives to aim for, finding the balance between talent and crisis, and which competences or skills enable them to adapt their management of personnel to the changing economic and social reality.
Human Resources professionals with the ability to develop strategies based on the company’s values and mission, talent management, acceptance of change and enhancing the relations between people and the company. Strategies to achieve a dual objective: improve the working environment and ensure that collaborators consider the company to be the Best Place to Work.
Five reasons for taking EAE’s Máster de Recursos Humanos:
1. The third best Human Resources programme in Spain according to the El Mundo League Table 2014.
2. Collaborating with the leading professionals: EAE Business School is a founding member and promoter of the Asociación Española de Directores de Recursos Humanos (AEDRH – Spanish Association of Human Resources Directors).
3. Employability: In 2013, we processed 3,376 offers of employment and work experience placements, for positions in 37 countries and 28 sectors.
4. The greatest demonstration of the School’s credentials is our former students, who hold positions of international responsibility in leading companies, including Manpower, Adecco, Inditex, Banc Sabadell, Diageo, Grupo Damm, Kellogg’s, Roche and Randstad Professionals. We also have the highest level of recognition in the business community, collaborating with over 2,000 companies.
5. EAE is one of the 30 best business schools in the world (América Economía Ranking 2014).
Once you get accepted
Finding accommodation and booking your flight
Arriving at your new adventure destination
About to finish your degree
We believe in the power of international education, so we strive to make it accessible for more young people across the world, joining our network means you are a step closer to achieving this dream.
Since being founded in 1958, over 65,000 executives have passed through EAE’s classrooms. The School has participants from over 72 countries and 5 continents, with 95% of the students having professional experience.view website
Thanks to GLD Education, my life changing experience starts this september!
My life changing experience started with the help of GLD Education 6 months ago when I moved to Italy for my post graduate's studies, and my life hasn't been the same since. If time goes back, I will do it all over again!
With the help of GLD Education, I went to Czech republic for my master's studies, graduated and now I'm working in Prague. Thanks to GLD Education.
I went through the process with the help of GLD Education's members and soon I'll be arriving to Italy to start my new adventure.