The course contents will enable you to acquire and understand knowledge relating to different areas relevant to the business world: economics, finance, accounting, management and marketing, as well as a generous supply of general education, such as: oral and written communication, English, ethics and computer science. Furthermore, the degree incorporates the opportunity for students to apply their knowledge to practical situations. The program will facilitate the acquisition of essential skills, such as: analysis, synthesis, problem solving, critical thinking and the ability to work in a team, among many others.
Learning English is also implied in the curriculum, as several subjects are taught in this language even in the degree offered in Spanish. Additionally, it is possible to complete the Business Administration and Management Undergraduate Program entirely in English; to gain access to this option, students must provide proof of an Advanced Certificate or minimum of 80 on the TOEFL exam (see information concerning the degree in English).
An Undergraduate Program in Business Administration and Management will help you acquire the following skills:
• Understand the determining factors and mechanisms in the behavior of an individual economy in a global context.
• Interpret and understand economic policies within a national and international framework.
• Comprehend the company concepts and the role a company plays in a market economy and its organizational behavior.
• Analyze the existing economic relations in the global economic surroundings, the factors involved in said relations and the places in which they occur.
• Obtain a global and comprehensive vision of all functions carried out in each department of a company (finance, marketing, etc.), together with their corresponding tools and common practices.
• Know and understand the basics of people’s behavior in organizations, as well as identify the priority objectives of this matter in the work environment.
• Know the world of civil, commercial, tax and labor law. Have a good command of the functioning and concepts related to business associations and risk prevention from a legal point of view. Be familiar with tax and labor legislation affecting a company.
• Synthesize and analyze an economic situation with all its implications, by thoroughly analyzing its details and highlighting its fundamental ideas.
• Analyze economic realities from an open and global perspective
• Lead, collaborate, cooperate and work in a team
•Analyze the financial situation of a company and decide on the policies and strategies that best fit
In short, the learning objectives of the degree teach students to, on the one hand, develop and master specific skills that technically enable them to set up companies and manage organizations: on the other hand, students will acquire several essential skills among which the following need to be highlighted: human and Christian education, ethical commitment, ability to analyze and synthesize, problem solving, oral and written communication, teamwork, leadership, creativity and innovation, globalization, command of information technologies as well as an industrial and technological preparation.
An English test will also be administered with the aim of indicating your competence in relation to the level required at the beginning of the degree. The result is not binding at the time of evaluating the candidate’s admission but will inform you, if necessary, of the need to improve your level of English.
Once you get accepted
Finding accommodation and booking your flight
Arriving at your new adventure destination
About to finish your degree
We believe in the power of international education, so we strive to make it accessible for more young people across the world, joining our network means you are a step closer to achieving this dream.
IQS (Institut Quimic de Sarria) one of the most prestigious Universities on the national and international academic and scientific stage.view website